1. Open your Standuply’s personal account.
2. Select the report you'd like to edit or create a new one.
3. In order to edit the report click this link on the left side of the report's section:
or click this gear on the right side and select "Edit"
4. If you have chosen the second option, click "Respondents & Requests" on the top bar of the report's settings:
5. Add people you'd like to answer the bot's questions:
6. You can also add all members of your Slack team.
7. Or all the members of some specific channel of your Slack team by clicking "Add channel members" and selecting the channel you need (you can select as many channels as you want).